BSI 3rd Annual Conference: Cleanrooms 2010
9 June 2010, CBI Conference Centre, London
BSI’s 3rd Annual Cleanrooms Conference and workshop will describe how changes to the ISO 14644 and ISO 14698 series of cleanroom and biocontamination standards are likely to affect your cleanroom operations. The event will also examine how these changes will impact on requirements for complying with GMP.
There will be a particular focus on effective energy management in cleanrooms, including an introduction to BS EN 16001 Energy management systems and case studies from those organizations that have already optimized their energy performance. The programme provides guidance from the UK’s authority on standards and offers delegates the opportunity to benchmark processes and results against key thought leaders and operators to reduce contamination and drive the quality and efficiency of operation and processes.
Read more about the conference: http://shop.bsigroup.com/cleanroomsconference
- Tim Eaton, Sterile Manufacturing Specialist, AstraZeneca
- Brendon McManus, Managing Director, Clean Air Technologies
- Tony Harrison, UK Pharmaceutical Healthcare Sciences Society
- Richard Swift, MS&T Microbiologist, Eli Lilly
Book your place today:
- Book online at http://shop.bsigroup.com/cleanroomsconference
- Call +44 (0)20 8996 9001
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org