Manufacturing Engineer: Clean Room Exp
An established Aerospace component manufacture in the city of El Monte is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with Assembly & Testing background.
-Plans, directs and coordinates manufacturing processes in the assembly and testing of Aerospace components.
-Develops, evaluates and improves assembling and testing methods, utilizing knowledge of testing processes, tooling and fixturing equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards.
-Generate standardized manufacturing documentation, such as routers and time standards.
-Estimates assembly and testing times, equipment requirements, manufacturing capabilities and other related costs for manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role.
- Knowledge, understanding and proven adeptness in assembling and testing of products in a manufacturing environment.
- Aerospace Assembly and Testing experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team with the accounting department and cross-functionally with other departments.
- Time standards knowledge and understanding.
- Lean manufacturing and/or other continuations improvement experience to control costs in manufacturing and to enhance customer and vendor relationships.
- Formal team training with demonstrated success from past team experiences.
- Ability to be a self starter and requiring little or no supervision.
- Willingness and ability to reset priorities if business circumstances require.
Required Skills for Manufacturing Engineer: Clean Room Exp Job:
* Cleanroom Assembly
* Lean Manufacturing
* Aerospace Assembly
About Aerotek CE:
Join Aerotek CESM, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we’re constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of different industries. We know it’s more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It’s the support you get. That’s the reason Aerotek CE offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don’t put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek CE team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abraham Vaca Apply Now! Begin by filling out the “Apply Online for this Job” section at the top of the page Need Directions? Get office driving directions with Google Maps
Aerotek CE – Rosemead, CA
9300 Flair Drive
El Monte, CA 91731
TEL: (626) 537-2006