Reactor Charging Isolator
The Walker Barrier Systems Reactor Charging Isolator is designed for the charging or transfer of potent powdered or liquid compounds into reactors, vessels or similar receivers. Our experience with such applications would show that operator protection significantly below 1?/m_ TWA can be achieved when defined SOP’s are followed.
Prior to the charging operation commencing, the pre-weighed bags of product or liquid containers are loaded into the Isolator through the Rapid Transfer Port (RTP) usually positioned in the Isolator base or side wall. After opening the potent compound bags or container, the product is charged via a funnel through the Isolator wall and directly into the receiving reactor or vessel below. Liquid to make up the batch can then be added through the facility piping as required for the process. The waste bags and ties are removed from the isolator through the RTP. The included ventilation system maintains the correct operating negative pressure regime, with airborne particulate being removed via the safe change HEPA filtration system.
- Ergonomically designed oval gloveports are now specified as standard, with Hypalon gloves.
- Fully welded 7 gauge 316L stainless steel construction, with laminated safety glass, and 5/8 inch corner radiuses.
- The digital pressure controller allows the Isolator to maintain a constant pressure within high and low set points, with a visual alarm back-up.
- Purge system for explosion-proof classification, Class 1, Div 1,
Group C & D.
- Negative pressure system with safe change HEPA filtration.
- An 80 liter Hastelloy Reactor is an integral part of the system shown.
- RTP beta container lift platform.
- Washdown balance (specified according to required capacity
- Automatic CIP system.
- Nitrogen purge system.
- Operator access platform allowing easier reach for all operators.
- PLC based control systems with automated valves.
- Full validation services available including IQ/OQ protocols and
dust in air/containment testing.
Please Visit Walker Barrier Systems at http://www.walkerbarrier.com/
Or Phone our Sales Contact On +1 608 562 7761