The Walker Barrier Systems Mixing Isolator is designed for charging pre-weighed potent powdered compounds into the liquid held in the integrated mixing tank. This tank is fully welded into the base of the Isolator. Our experience with such projects would show that operator protection significantly below 1?/m3 TWA can be achieved when defined SOP’s are followed.
Pre-weighed bags of potent powdered compounds are brought into the Isolator through the Rapid Transfer Port (RTP) positioned in the left hand wall of the Isolator. After opening the bags, the product is charged through the Isolator base and directly into the mixing vessel. Liquids can then be added through the facility piping, and the waste bags and ties are removed from the isolator through the RTP. This design included the integration of a mixer to mix the solids into the liquid. When mixed sufficiently, the liquids are pumped out of the isolator via an external pump system. The ventilation system maintains the correct negative pressure regime under a nitrogen blanket, with airborne particulate and solvent vapour being removed via the exhaust flow and HEPA filtration system.
- Ergonomically designed oval gloveports are now specified as standard, with neoprene gloves.
- Fully welded 7 gauge 316L stainless steel construction, with 5/8 inch corner radiuses, and laminated safety glass.
- Operating in negative pressure mode with HEPA filtered turbulent airflow.
- The HEPA filters are “push-push” type with a safe change facility.
- PLC with password protection to automatically maintain the constant pressure in the Isolator within high and low set points, with audible and visual alarm back up, and full CIP control.
- Nitrogen purge system for explosion-proof classification, Class 1, Div 1, Group C & D.
- An 80 liter mixing tank is an integral part of the system, welded
into the isolator base.
- A 20 liter polypropylene solvent tank for the CIP system is mounted on the side of the Isolator.
- CIP System with Spray Nozzles and Wand.
- An integrated mixer
- PLC based control systems with automated valves.
- Various tank styles and connection methods available.
- Full validation services available including IQ/OQ protocols.
Please Visit Walker Barrier Systems at http://www.walkerbarrier.com/
Or Phone our Sales Contact On +1 608 562 7761