Lead HVAC Engineer – Pharma Projects – China
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenue approaching $3 billion, they offer the full spectrum of support to industrial, commercial and government clients across multiple markets. The market opportunities and growth are particularly strong in the cleanroom and pharmaceutical sectors, where the Company has secured a substantial forward workload. They are currently seeking to recruit a Lead HVAC Engineer to be based in China.
• Primary degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering and either working towards or already gained chartered status
• You will have 10+ years of design experience ideally gained within the Building services or related industries
• The successful candidate will have proven experience of cleanroom systems design in Pharmaceutical and or Semiconductor industries in a lead capacity including:
• Conceptual and detailed design of HVAC systems for Pharmaceutical and/or Semiconductor production facilities;
• Development of P&ID’s for dry and wet systems through all design stages: conceptual, preliminary and detailed engineering
• Building Management Systems – development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages.
• You will be responsible for the timely completion of all HVAC deliverables, specifications, drawings and technical requisitions within strenuous quality and safety criteria
• Leading and assisting the career development of the HVAC engineering team
• Interfacing with clients, vendors, project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided
• Provide assistance to the Business Development department in the preparation and presentation of proposals
The company offers an attractive salary commensurate with experience and benefits include accommodation assistance and flights.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work on a variety of project types and progress their career with a company that has earned its reputation for quality and professionalism across all major sectors.
Please register your interest by emailing your CV to the email address provided (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call John Duffy directly on +353 1 417 9652.