Intel’s ‘Simple’ 43 steps to Putting On A Bunny Suit!
Intel have put together a ’simple’ 43 step guide to putting on a bunny suit before you enter the cleanroom. However, they should have added in a step to go to the toilet before you start!
1. Store personal items.
2. Discard any gum, candy, etc.
3. Remove any makeup with cleanroom soap and water.
4. Take a drink of water to wash away throat particles.
5. Cover any facial hair with a surgical mask or beard/mustache lint-free cover.
6. Put on a lint-free head cover.
7. Clean shoes with shoe cleaners.
8. Put shoe cover on over shoes.
9. Clean any small, pre-approved items to be taken inside.
10. Pick up booties.
11. Sit on “dirty” side of bench.
12. Put on one bootie (over plastic shoe cover).
13. Swing bootied foot to “clean” side of bench.
14. Put on other bootie on “dirty” side.
15. Swing bootied foot to “clean” side.
16. Enter main gowning room.
17. Set aside badge, pager, and any other items to be taken inside. 18. Put on nylon gowning gloves. 19. Obtain bunny suit and belt from hanger. 20. Put on bunny suit without letting it touch the floor.
21. Put on belt.
22. Tuck bunny suit pant legs into booties.
23. Fasten snaps at top of booties.
24. Attach filter unit to belt.
25. Attach battery pack to belt.
26. Plug filter unit into battery pack.
27. Obtain helmet, safety glasses, and ID badge from rack.
28. Put on helmet.
29. Tuck helmet skirt into bunny suit.
30. Zip up bunny suit at shoulders.
31. Attach helmet hose to filter unit.
32. Tighten knob at back of helmet.
33. Put on ID badge.
34. Put on pager.
35. Put on safety glasses.
36. Obtain disposable scope shield.
37. Remove protective covering from both sides of scope shield.
38. Undo front helmet snaps.
39. Attach face shield to helmet.
40. Re-snap front helmet snaps.
41. Examine attire in mirror.
42. Put on latex gloves.
43. Enter the cleanroom.
How does any work get done!