Cleanroom Biotech Sales/Site Manager in San Rafael, California
Cleanroom/BioTech Site Manager
CleanRoom Management is an outstanding licensed California contractor specializing in cleaning and disinfection services in cGMP critical manufacturing areas to the Biotech, Medical Device and Pharmaceutical industries. CleanRoom Management (CRM) maintains a quality policy, system and manual ensuring compliance with FDA and ISO 13485 standards. Through quality management, our micro-cleaning and disinfection technicians are expertly trained to maintain and pass all FDA inspections. CRM uses hands-on management to train employees in use of cleanroom cleaning materials, techniques and to follow client SOP’s daily in maintaining critical environments, throughout the greater Bay Area. CRM has developed this niche business over the past 7 years, with its central office in Windsor, CA and field office in Richmond, CA.
CleanRoom Management also provides ISO 14664-1 certification, cleanroom construction protocol training, auditing and many more services in managing cleanrooms and critical environments. See www.crmcleanrooms.com for more info.
JOB Description: Attach brief resume with contact information
CRM is seeking an experienced manager with an extensive background in BioTech cGMP critical environments to win a contract up for bid with a large BioTech company. This candidate is to accompany Owner/President to bid walk and provide consultation and estimates of consumable supply usage and employee labor to win this contract. Consultant fee is negotiable. When successful, the position of site manager will be tenured. Owner/President seeks a candidate interested in earning the position of Sales/Operations Manager for CleanRoom Management Company in California, after demonstrating superb competency.
This candidate must demonstrate abilities in the following:
1. Ability to make effective decisions, follow protocols, and work independently
2. Ability to develop/maintain positive relationships in high-tech environments
3. Strong written and verbal skills
4. Ability to collect, maintain, and analyze cost data for varied projects
5. Excellent organizational skills for maintaining accurate files and records
6. Computer literacy with spreadsheets and database management experience
7. Ability to handle stress, multiple tasks, priorities, and projects
8. High level of integrity
9. Command of English language, and a minimum of Spanish is strongly recommended
* Compensation: Negotiable fee for participation in preparing bid and job walk. Compensation for Site Manager competitive hourly to qualifications. Sales/Operations Manager: Salary plus commission
* This is a contract job.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Source : CRM cleanrooms