Modubuild have recently launched a full range of GRP (Glass reinforced polyester panels for specifically for the food and beverage industry. Traditionally there has been a tendency to just use standard steel faced panels for this industry however Modubuild have recognised the importance of choosing the correct product for each application.
Our range of GRP panels offer an impressive list of advantages over standard panel systems. GRP panels are extremely resistant to moisture and chemicals which is a very important factor in the food and beverage industry where aggressive cleaning regimes can have a detrimental effect on some standard surfaces.
- Suitable for use in Ai6 atmosphere (Highly Corrosive atmosphere, highly intensive cleaning, permanent risk of condensation).
- Thickness of 60mm, 90mm, 130mm & 160mm available.
- Reinforced insulation: 0.032 W/m/K.
- Interior and/or exterior facing in stratified polyester thickness 1.5 mm with gel coat RAL food quality white 9010.
- Available up to 12 mtrs in length
- Available with option of Steel on one face and GRP on other face if required.
- Extremely light weight and quick to install.
- High levels of damage and impact resistance.
- Cold Rooms.
- Dairy and cheese production areas.
- Seafood preparation facilities
- Meat Production
- Slaughter houses.
For more information please visit Modubuild.net