Thermo Scientific Labline Class 100 Clean Room Oven
The Thermo Scientific Class 100 Clean Room Oven features an exclusive mechanical convection air flow system.
To save space, a stacking option is available for the 3494M-1, and 3495M-1 series clean room ovens (120V; 50/60 Hz). Stacking racks allow you to stack two ovens of the same size safely. A fan removes heat generated by the bottom oven, preventing damage to the top unit.
- 3″ (7.6 cm) of silica-based insulation between the chamber and exterior walls minimizes heat radiation to the surrounding environment.
- Drawer-style control panel is protected from spills and pulls out easily for access.
- Interior is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Adjustable perforated stainless steel shelves (4), supports and plenums are easily removed for cleaning.
- Durable cold-rolled steel exterior features a white powder-coat finish.
- Adjustable door hinge, lever-actuated positive door latch and silicone gasket prevent heat loss.
- Adjustable 2″ (5.1 cm) diameter exhaust port includes a damper control.
- Adjustable high-limit hydraulic safety thermostat with indicator lamp maintains a temperature a few degrees above the set point in the event of primary control failure and prevents over temperature conditions.
- Fused electrical system provides overload safeguards.
- User-friendly PID microprocessor temperature control allows you to repeatedly set the operating temperature in range or ambient +5°C to 250°C.
- Single program controller comes standard: eight segments, ramp adjustable from as low as 0.01°C per minute, dwell from 0 to 9999 minutes.
- Four program controller offers 16 segments, ramp from as low as 1°C per minute, dwell from 0.0 to 999.9 minutes.
- Platinum RTD sensor measures actual chamber temperature.
1/8″ (3mm) NPT fitting is included for introducing inert gas or house air into the chamber.
- Flowmeter and 0.3 micron filter for purging with nitrogen is available only on units with HEPA filters.
- Optional recorder output is available: type K thermocouple with a sub-miniature connector on the back of the oven (TCK suffix for oven model number).
For more information please visit Thermo Scientific Labline Class 100 Cleanroom Oven