Single Channel Gas Alarm Control System
Mil-Ram’s New Gas Alarm Instrument for Toxic, Oxygen and LEL Combustible Gas Detection. Hundreds of different gases utilizing several sensor technologies; electrochemical, catalytic, infrared, photo-ionization, solid-state and more. The Gas Alarm features integrated Strobe and Horn for visual/audible alarm acknowledgement in busy industrial environments.
* no false alarms Mil-Ram patented sensor technology
* Self-Calibration adjusts span monthly based on sensor life curve
* Auto-Gas Calibration, non-intrusive, hands-free, magnetic switches
* Not affected by temperature -25 deg C to +50 deg C, stable by design
* LCD display – 12 characters x 2 lines. Provides user interface with magnetic switches – no dip switches
* Offsite sensor calibration with memory chip embedded in sensor
* Peak value, 15-min. TWA, Remaining Sensor Life, Replace Sensor indication and number days since last gas calibration
* Strobe and Horn designed for busy industrial environments
* Operating Voltage: 110/220VAC. Output:4-20mA, linear
* Relay Module provides low, mid, high and fault relays; rated 10 Amps
* Optional: Modbus RTU provides multi-drop installations with serial communications to central control system (PLC, DCS, etc.). Ethernet option.
* Can be used with Mil-Ram’s Wireless Telemetry System
* Continuous advanced Diagnostics
Sensors patented by Mil-Ram
* no false alarms electrochemical sensor technology
* No zero drift with changes in temperature/humidity/pressure
* No LEL, methane, hydrocarbons, CO, CO2, VOCs gas interference
* Do not saturate with occasional exposure to high gas levels
* Do not go to sleep after long periods in gas-free air
* Chemically selective based on unique electrolyte chemistry
* Long life: >3 years typical under normal operating conditions
For more information please visit Mil-Ram Technology Single Channel Gas Alarm Control System.