UniFlow Laboratory Fume Hoods
HEMCO offers a complete line of UniFlow Laboratory Fume Hoods. Bench-mounted hoods in widths from 24” to 96”. Floor-mounted (walk-in) hoods from 48” to 144” wide and up to 96” deep.
UniFlow hoods are constant volume low flow designed for performance and energy savings. UniFlow Laboratory Hoods are offered in the SE Models, CE Models, LE models, and the FM (Floor-Mounted) models. Larger hoods are the UniMax and the HazMax Floor-mounted (walk-in) hoods. Speciality hoods are the UniFlow Conventional VAV hoods, UniFlow Auxiliary Air hoods, UniFlow Clean Aire I hoods, UniFlow Perchloric Acid hoods, UniFlow Acid Digestion hoods, UniFlow Trace Metals hoods, UniFlow Radioisotope hoods, and UniFlow Dual Entry hoods. HEMCO’s fume hoods are designed and built to conform to SEFA 1-2002 Lab Fume Hoods Recommended Practices, UL1805 Fume Hoods, ASHRAE-110 guidelines, ANSI Z9.5-2003 Laboratory Ventilation Standards, and suitable for A.D.A applications.
* Enhanced performance aerodynamic sash opening and aerodynamic airfoil provides maximum user protection. The VaraFlow baffle system directs the airflow through the fume chamber to the exhaust outlet with minimum turbulence. UniFlow Fume Hoods are tested to comply with ASHRAE-110 fume hood performance guidelines.
* Advanced unitized composite fiberglass construction features a one-piece fume chamber. Composite fiberglass provides superior chemical resistance and durability. The glass-smooth walls and coved corners are easy to clean and maintain. The one-piece design also reduces installation costs.
* Other fume chamber liner materials are available, such as stainless steel 304 and 316 grades, PVC, Polypro, Phenolic, and Vinylester resin construction.
* HEMCO offers complete services and systems to complete your UniFlow Fume Hood installation, such as service fixtures for gases and liquids, plumbing, electrical services, work surfaces, sinks, base cabinets, ventilation ducting, HEPA and carbon filters, monitors and exhaust blowers to meet your exact application requirements.
* HEMCO recommends all fume hoods be equipped with an airflow monitor, alarms and sash stops. The addition of an airflow monitor is recommended to assure ANSI Standards. If there is a potential for a fire hazard, HEMCO fume hood fire extinguishers are available. HEMCO technical service answers safety questions and helps you select components to meet your requirements or you may visit www.sefalabs.com .
For more information please visit UniFlow Laboratory Fume Hoods.