TruClean Mop System
Designed for small area cleaning and disinfecting, NEW TruClean II’s unique bucket-in-bucket concept isolates soiled contaminates from cleaning and disinfecting agents.
• Swivel mop frame delivers continual surface contact at any angle and is accurately balanced and non-flipping. The feather-light handle is ergonomically designed and is fully adjustable to accommodate preferred working posture.
• Stainless steel wringer exerts and distributes pressure evenly over the whole mop head for precise moisture control.
• Clean floors, walls and ceilings with this efficient mopping system. Simplifies standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and maximizes operator adaptability; all in a compact design for easy storage in confined areas.
TruCLEAN Mop Frame (MP-22-38) and Stainless Steel Handle (MP-22-58)
• Made of high-grade stainless steel
• Can be maneuvered into areas where conventional string mops are notoriously inefficient
• Delivers continual surface contact at any angle
• Changing mop and sponge heads is a clean and easy operation
TruCLEAN II Mop Frame (MP-22-30)
• Designed to exert and distribute pressure evenly over the whole surface
• Provides effective control of moisture content in the mop heads
• Easy to clean and keep clean
• Compatible with gamma, ETO and autoclave sterilization
TruClean II Waste Contaminant Bucket (MP-30-09(R,W, or B))
• Used beneath wringer captures and isolates soiled contaminants from adulterating cleaning and disinfecting agents
TruClean II 36 Liter Bucket (MP-30-36(R,W, or B))
• Carries cleaning and disinfecting agents
• High temperature resistant polymer
• Embossed graduations in both English and Metric for accurate measure
TruCLEAN Sponge Mop (MP-22-34) and Cover (MP-22-35)
• Designed specifically for use in clean room and sterile environments
• Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting applications
• High absorbency and very low particulate generation.
• Cover is clean room laundered and twice packaged for use in sterile environments.
• Together, they provide a simple and efficient vehicle for applying cleaning solutions to large surface areas without compromising particulate control and wiping protocols
For more information please visit Blue Thunder Technologies TruClean Mop System.