Job Number: 128049
Category: A – Immediate/Urgent Need
Description: Cleanroom/Assembly Technician
Belcan TechServices, a division of Belcan Corporation, is a leading service provider of Engineers and Technical Professionals. We provide services to the OEMs, suppliers and other engineering and technical industries with our in-house and contract professionals. Dedicated to serving all of our customer needs, we also provide direct placement services for all levels of professionals.
- 1 or more years of experience in clean room and assembly field working with Micro Electronics
- Experience working with die attach, wire bond, bond, pull, PIND, plasma clean, pre cap inspection and seal
- Ability to meet production schedules and deadlines according to quality standards.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to multi-task and work in a flexible and changing environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to perform basic mathematics calculations
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work effectively using low-power magnification at 30X minimum
- Ability to learn multiple tasks and cross train in other departments as needed
- Ability to manipulate minute items using a variety of tools, i.e. tweezers
- Ability to maintain all logs, paperwork, and forms accurately
- Ability to accurately perform job duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to confirm to clean room dress code and policies
- Ability to perform other job functions of work in other departments as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a clean room environment for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug screen
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well
- Basic Operator Certification
If you are qualified and interested in the position please apply through http://www.belcan.com/tsd or forward your resume, salary requirements and references to us at techdal@tech.Belcan.com with the position desired in the subject line.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. With a complete benefits package, we are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com/tsd.
Location: Austin , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2
Required Education: GED
To apply please click here.