P2000 Wall System
The CleanLine P2000 is a 1.75″ (45mm) thick wall system that provides the benefits of a flush surface partition system for both plenum chase returns and perimeter walls. Non-progressive design allows the wall panels to be easily modified, changed or relocated without disturbing adjacent panels or the ceiling. Wall panels can be removed to permit equipment entry into the facility with minimal disruption. Fewer components and simpler design allows the wall system to be installed even more quickly than a framed wall system or conventional construction.
Features and Benefits
* 1.75″ (45mm) wall panel provides flush wall surface on both sides
* Ideal for most clean room environments
* Complete flexibility allows the wall system to be designed for any configuration or application
* Easy removal of panels without disturbing adjacent panels or ceiling for minimum contamination
* Various glazing options and windows available
* Minimal connection hardware allows for quick installation
* Interfaces with ceiling grid systems, flooring systems, existing modular wall systems and conventional construction
* Available in heights up to 12′ tall
* Panel surfaces can include vinyl, high pressure laminates (HPL), fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), poly-vinyl chloride (PVC), aluminum, and steel. Aluminum and steel can be finished with a variety of paint including baked conductive and non-conductive epoxy, polyester, and acrylic
* Panel cores include aluminum honeycomb, paper honeycomb, polystyrene, gypsum and isocyanurate and others based on project requirements.
Please visit PortaFab Corporation for more information.